Charitable contributions from people like you enable us to help those in need.
There are many ways to donate to and support the Salvation Army. Opportunities include:
- Immediate Gift Opportunities
- Monetary gifts -- check or credit card
- Donating a car
- Donating clothing or household items
- Planned Gifts
- Gifts of stock, real estate or other assets
- Gifts that provide income -- such as Charitable Gift Annuities, or Charitable Trusts (CRTs/CLTs)
- Charitable Rollover IRAs
- Wills and Estate Planning
Immediate gift opportunities are very easy to implement -- simply visit the pages on this web site for more information about making a donation of money, a car or household merchandise.
Planned gifts require the assistance of a professional to help you manage the tax benefits most effectively, as well as to ensure that your gift is utilized for The Salvation Army in Greater Cincinnati. For more information on planned gifts, please visit the pages on this web site, and contact Marc Littlecott, CGPA, Divisional Planned Giving Director, at 513-762-5635, or email@example.com narmy.org.
Regardless of the method you use to contribute, know that we greatly appreciate your support, and we promise to Do the Most Good with your money and the community we serve.